Vitamin C contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increases iron absorption maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
Like other sources of collagen, Marine Collagen F (fish origin) may help delay some signs of aging, like wrinkles, joint issues, and weakness. Besides the anti-aging benefits, fish collagen also provides an alternative to people who have issues about using other forms of collagen.
Magnesium is an important mineral, playing a role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. Its many functions include helping with muscle and nerve function, regulating blood pressure, and supporting the immune system.
| Sugar | Salt | Sweetener | Soy | Dairy | Yeast | Artificial Flavour | Preservatives | Gel | Thickener | Stabiliser | Colour |
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I find the Vit C so easy on my stomach. I definitely felt the benefit over last winter from regular vit c. Love the fact its made in Ireland too. Supporting a small company who have their own personal interest in the products