Vitamin C contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increases iron absorption maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
Quercetin is a plant bioflavonoid found in many types of fruits and vegetables. It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and has recently been studied for its potent antibacterial and antiviral benefits. It support your body Zinc absorption.
Zinc plays a critical role in contributing to the normal function of the immune system, healthy cell growth, and a healthy inflammatory response. Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell.
| Sugar | Salt | Sweetener | Soy | Dairy | Yeast | Artificial Flavour | Preservatives | Gel | Thickener | Stabiliser | Colour |
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.