Vitamin C contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- A natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
- Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- May help reverse many steps in the heart disease process
| Sugar | Salt | Sweetener | Soy | Dairy | Yeast | Artificial Flavour | Preservatives | Gel | Thickener | Stabiliser | Colour |
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is has to be one of the better quality supplements I’ve taken. The only criticism I would have is i would prefer to take in in 250ml bottles as I found after 6 weeks it was more the adequate for what I needed, so half the bottle was wasted.
Najlepsze na rynku !